Sign in to follow this  

hmmm....

Looks aren't everything Dude, It's how it performs and reliability and if you can trust it.........sounds like a good woman:p

i know...whats up with the new silverado...they look like the f150....all square and crap...must of gotten a ford designer on their side...now they look like crap....

hate the new silverado body style, but ill take everything else and put it in my '00 body lol...

If you see one in person, you wont soon forget its a Super Duty. Its stamped into everything. Grill, dash, tailgate.......

I dig the new GMC Sierra!!!

yeah me too, the new silverado (especially the HD) is a beautiful truck, but this generation I think the GMC got the edge on looks, everytime I see a Sierra I gotta wipe the drool off my chin.

The new Sierras are dope. New Silverados look trick with a small lift and some 20's. The new Fords like above have a step that folds out of the top of the tailgate. When you have the tailgate down, you can pull out this step to get into the bed easier. It's hell cool. Check it out on one of their websites....I'm too lazy to get a pic up.

The new Sierras are dope. New Silverados look trick with a small lift and some 20's. The new Fords like above have a step that folds out of the top of the tailgate. When you have the tailgate down, you can pull out this step to get into the bed easier. It's hell cool. Check it out on one of their websites....I'm too lazy to get a pic up.

hellooooo, 4 inch lift and 16s! haha

the new silverados are growing on me...

I like that they sqaured off the nose and got away from the shorty fenders. I think someone got carried away with the SUPER DUTY stamp tooling though.