Sign in to follow this  

WA senator

...........But why, why, why, do folks insist on motorized "sports"? Those two words are an oxymoron. There is nothing sporting--athletic, physically demanding--about riding any machine anywhere..............

What a dumbass :lol: :lol: :eek::naughty::applause:

It is all over the Northwest forum on TT.

We have an ORV Rally this Friday in our state capital to show our objection to the many anti ORV bills they have this time.

Kline, in regards to this issue, is a self serving power intoxicated zealot. This is his personal vendeta and aimed solely at ORV's under the vail of a "noise issue." Never mind there are already laws in place to handle what he claims to be his reason for bringing SB 5544 (I think that is the number)....So either he is ignorant of the laws (he is a practicing lawyer) or he is trying to kill ORV's with his power by way of deceit....either way he is bad for ORV's and dangerous for his constituents. I am sure he has done many good things in his time on this earth, but this is just bad, selfserving law.

Kline isn't a fool (I would hope not) he knows he can fool his cronies to pass a noise limiting law. Sheeps following their zealot shepard.

I have written Kline and my local representatives. I have received nothing for a response from any of them. Maybe I will see Kline and my district senator this Friday?

from what i gather they tried something like that in this area awhile back....when the farmers got wind of it and figured out that tractors , utility vehicles and the like fell under the legislation all hell broke loose and the bill died... good luck out there