Sign in to follow this  

Which plastics work??

Well im replacing my fork guards on my bike. What model and year fork gaurds should i buy? and is it easy to get a mounting system? And does it it bolt on clean or will i have to drill and cut?

also im buying a kxf front fender and number plate. is theres a possible way to mount these?

thanks

I have not heard of any one doing this. but usually you dont put other bike models plastic on you model bike. or at least that is what i thought.

I think people are using fork guards from early 90's KX 125 and 250 models. I am not sure, but hopefully this leads you in the right direction.

I have not heard of any one doing this. but usually you dont put other bike models plastic on you model bike. or at least that is what i thought.

youre HILARRRRIOUS

And I found out what i needed to know and bought the parts. well you gotta make up for the klx's lack visual appeal with parts from other pics, ill post pics of my bike after i get my parts installed.

and im getting these parts so my bike doesnt look like this:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=23965

What plastics did you find out worked, Im trying to do the same thing myself but am having little luck improving the visual appeal of my klx300

What plastics did you find out worked, Im trying to do the same thing myself but am having little luck improving the visual appeal of my klx300

heres what my biike looks like right now

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=37289

I got a maier rear fender, orderes 2005 kxf front fender, # plate and fork gaurds. Hopefully it all fits. I also got a monster generic graphics kit. So my bike should look WAYYY better.

youre HILARRRRIOUS

And I found out what i needed to know and bought the parts. well you gotta make up for the klx's lack visual appeal with parts from other pics, ill post pics of my bike after i get my parts installed.

and im getting these parts so my bike doesnt look like this:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=23965

Sorry man when i posted that message i was pissed. Sorry i S@#$ on you. but that is not what my bike looks like right now. that was 2 years ago.

haha its just a nice way of saying a sticker kit. but the stickers are like thick and wont blow off with a pressure washer