Sign in to follow this  

tires!!

i have always run michelin ms3 and mh3's depending on the track. i lost my deal to get michelins, so now i am in need of some new rubber. what have you all had good luck with?

im pretty sure that the intermediate bridgestones came on my bike from the factory...i think maybe m401 and a m402. they were decent. i think they worked better on the harder stuff... it just makes me wonder why i all the factorys run dunlop or bridgestone. i am well aware that the tires they get arent anything like the ones that we can buy....it makes me wonder why michelin doesnt sponsor any factory teams. i love their tires!

My dad and I have had great luck running Kenda Millville and Millville sticky tires. He runs them on a yz450f and they held up great for practice and racing and you can flip them around and still hook up nice on the other side. The front tire you have all types of choices with the Kenda's. Check them out and they arent too horribly expensive either.

yeah i run the kenda millvilles too i love em. and all the experiance ive had with pirellis is that they just wear out real fast.