2006 Yz250f Le(yellow)

My dealer down here has a 2006 yz250f le and want 4700. It is USED but looks like it is in great shape and not ridden very hard. Is that too much because the other dealer has a 2006 crf250r for 4000. I dont want honda though. There about the same condition too. Is my dealer asking too much?

That is way to much for a used 06. I think around $4000-4200 is all i would go, but then again it depends how bad you want it, and how hot they sell in your area. There should be alot of people commited to buy 07's that need to sell thier 06's first, try to find a local or district motocross forum in your area and see if they have classifieds. People were cutting prices bigtime on the D23 website this winter trying to move thier bikes.

My dealer out here has 6 blue 2006 yz250f's on the show room floor and have been there for over a year now and he won't let them go for anything less than $5,600 OTD. Oh yea all his 07's are gone. I offered 4,800 otd and he laughed as I walked out the door. Work on that price for a used 06 LE, try to get him down to around 4,100-4,200

My dealer out here has 6 blue 2006 yz250f's on the show room floor and have been there for over a year now and he won't let them go for anything less than $5,600 OTD. Oh yea all his 07's are gone. I offered 4,800 otd and he laughed as I walked out the door. Work on that price for a used 06 LE, try to get him down to around 4,100-4,200

Your dealer is Stubborn!

Your dealer is Stubborn!

I know they are losing money everyday they sit there. I ride a 03 250f and am getting ready to buy a new bike, told them I would deal with them and buy one to take it of their hands but no dice. Thing is they sold me a 06 TTR50 for $948 OTD with trng wheels so I dont know. What ever.:applause:

Scott

Any of those prices are great. Mine was 7300 OTD. :applause:

Sometimes you gotta stop and think, the more we bitch and don't want to pay good money, the more our jobs get shipped to China and then we'll be up a creek. If everyone is on welfare who pays taxes? How does the economy work with no jobs?

I figured compared to my brother's two $20,000 streetbikes, the price I got was pretty good. Buck up.

?

Sometimes you gotta stop and think, the more we bitch and don't want to pay good money, the more our jobs get shipped to China and then we'll be up a creek. If everyone is on welfare who pays taxes? How does the economy work with no jobs?

I figured compared to my brother's two $20,000 streetbikes, the price I got was pretty good. Buck up.

?

You got taken, 7300 for a 250f LE, all you did was put your good money in some chumps pocket as he robbed you blind.

?

Typo? Did you mean 6300?

I hope you didn't pay 7300. If you did then you should have a YZ450F in your garage.

That's just a horrible business decision. Hes going to end up selling them for 4000 next year. Slap him in the face.