Is your KDX this potent?

Read the replies to this. http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=1rKyoN1HroU&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3D1rKyoN1HroU I tried to tell these guys they were wrong but they just keep coming. If it really had that kind of power, It would be almost impossible to hold onto with the frame and suspension that come with that bike. :eek: to :applause:

Now that is a perfect example of an idiot farm. :naughty:

That comcarlo character sounds like one of those kids that has never owned a bike but spews mountains of fecal material from his keyboard and claims to be the ultimate authority on all things dirt bike.?

?

The 456ktm guy is agreeing with him. They are so stupid.?

it was probably the same kid with a different sign in name. :applause:

70 hp, 50 ft. lbs of torque, beat a xr 650 in the baja 1000??? unFREAKIN believable!! plus the ktm's can probably smoke them, no offence i love the KDX's just stating the truth.

I thought all KDXs were that powerful. Maybe b/c mine is a 250. I haven't dynoed mine but it feels like it would come close to 70 hp, so what is the problem? KTM jealousy? Wait I had my numbers transposed mine has 07 HP never mind.:applause:

hasnt honda been winning the baja 1000? and i didnt know kawasaki put money into racing the kdx? if the kdx can go 100mph than my 250 must go 120, and the kx500 must be haulin a$$ at a mere 150-160mph. i dont know if you all read down further and saw the dyno test of 194.5 hp that the guy got when he bought ALL after market kawasaki parts. its under riders review. what a fake this guy is

hasnt honda been winning the baja 1000? and i didnt know kawasaki put money into racing the kdx? if the kdx can go 100mph than my 250 must go 120, and the kx500 must be haulin a$$ at a mere 150-160mph. i dont know if you all read down further and saw the dyno test of 194.5 hp that the guy got when he bought ALL after market kawasaki parts. its under riders review. what a fake this guy is

Are you kidding, my bro's xr100 dynos at atleast 243 hp without any mods