Sign in to follow this  

Orlando SX ......info (DonO)

Even though I'm not going I thought I would start a thread for the others.

Some are looking for pit passes??? anybody know where to get them or maybe have some extra's for some out of towners??

Don:thumbsup:

btw, the Stewart/Reed fight will be decided at Daytona, you O-town SX's won't see Jack!!

Bring:

- Water

- Sun Screen - You can get burned very easily

Oh, and Uno pizza is the best nosh near DIS.

btw, the Stewart/Reed fight will be decided at Daytona, you O-town SX's won't see Jack!!

that's why i'm going to both :applause:

Bring:

- Sun Screen - You can get burned very easily

Unless you are only going for the night show.. which you will definitely want to bring a jacket for.

Pit passes are being distributed by Circuit City stores this year, beggining on the ninth- already planning to try to get some extras for some TT'ers from an earlier post!:applause:

We may not see a fight but we may very well see RC's last Supercross race!

BTW- DO NOT bring candy!!!!! Last year I had a bag of Jolly Ranchers (which I'm addicted to- gives a smoker something to do when they're not smoking, right?:lol: ) and security saw it- made me throw it out because "no food" was allowed to be brought in from outside.........:eek: Still haven't figured that one out!!!!!:lol:

Rich

Let me know if you score Rich. You hooked me up the last 2-years and I really appreciate it.

Last year they were handing out free pit passes at the race. I dont know about this year though. Good luck