Sign in to follow this  

best price on rekluse pro kit for 05 CRF450

hello, I am trying to find out where I can get the best deal on a rekluse for my 450. I have read many of the treads on here that spoke of a 200 rebate or discount. I called rekluse and they didn't know what I was talking about.

please help.

thanks

There is a thread on here where people are talking about getting $200 off the pro as a rebate or credit to use towards the matching clutch basket. Which apparently brought the price of the basket down to less than $40?

I am just trying to find a vendor that will give me the best price on a pro rekluse.

thanks

I bought from the rekluse website and paid full price. When I got mine there was a waiting list and I figured that would be the quickest way to get one. www.offroadplus.com was the cheapest place I found, they priced it at $579.00.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com. 110% Low Price Guarantee. However, we're a top Rekluse shop and we've never seen/heard of a $200.00 rebate/discount. Call/email us for a quote.

Bryan, I know this is an older thread, but I no longer see the Rekluse Pro on the TT website. Did you guy stop carrying it?

I'm in the market for the Rekluse Pro and clutch cover, possibly the basket as well for 05.

Has anyone else out there purchased one recently?

Bryan, I know this is an older thread, but I no longer see the Rekluse Pro on the TT website. Did you guy stop carrying it?

I'm in the market for the Rekluse Pro and clutch cover, possibly the basket as well for 05.

Has anyone else out there purchased one recently?

Rockymountainatv.com has them for $599.00. The are having a special if you spend more than $500.00 you get $100.00 off. Just got mine last week for $499.00 free shipping. The thing is awesome & very easy to install. I have a Grand prix on saturday & an Enduro on sunday so I will get a good fill for how well it works.

Rockymountainatv.com has them for $599.00. The are having a special if you spend more than $500.00 you get $100.00 off. Just got mine last week for $499.00 free shipping. The thing is awesome & very easy to install. I have a Grand prix on saturday & an Enduro on sunday so I will get a good fill for how well it works.

Killer Deal:thumbsup: