Sign in to follow this  

Rally Logger Mounting on KTM

Has anyone had to mount the Rally Logger bracket on a newer model KTM? The newer model KTM's (2006+) do not have a flat rear fender. There is a peak in the center of the fender that makes mounting the bracket a bit of a challenge. If anyone has successfully mounted the bracket on a newer model KTM and wants to share their suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Justin

18x

remember that all brackets MUST be mounted on the rear fender without exceptions according to Score bulletin.

rudy

remember that all brackets MUST be mounted on the rear fender without exceptions according to Score bulletin.

rudy

I've heard Rudy likes to mount it on the seat so he can bounce up and down on it.:applause:

Has anyone had to mount the Rally Logger bracket on a newer model KTM? The newer model KTM's (2006+) do not have a flat rear fender. There is a peak in the center of the fender that makes mounting the bracket a bit of a challenge. If anyone has successfully mounted the bracket on a newer model KTM and wants to share their suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Justin

18x

Fab out a couple small spacers... not too hard to mount up with a little ingenuity. I used some old RC Truck parts to mount mine last year... 4/40 hardware works perfect. And all you need is a couple alum tube (also from an RC store) peices to make the spacers... wha-la! Done.