Sign in to follow this  

3/7/07 wednesday hookey from work ride.

business is so awful that im going riding instead. i will be going riding in the cleveland national forest near lake elsinore. novice fire roads , ALL PLATED RIDERS WELCOME

I have to work....I wish I could go. Are you going to the Wildomar Off Highway Park or doing the dual sport thing? The reason I am asking is because I have never been on the fire roads.

im taking the fire roads on the north side of ortega. ditch work, this is your chance for a guided tour. ive ridden it at least 20 times

I wish I could bro....The next time you roll out there on a Saturday or Monday let me know....I just need a couple of days notice. Thanks for the offer, I am always looking for new trails. I live in Murrieta so travel is not an issue. My bike, an 06 WR450 is green sticker, and ready to roll.

in order to be legal on the forestry fire roads you need to have a lic plate. buy a wreck with a plate and make your bike look street legal. i think they could be fooled at a glance. but of course that would be illegal and i would never do anything illegal nor have i ever done anything illegal in the past nor do i have any knowledge of any illegal activity that has happened in my vicinity nor would i be disposed to discuss any illegal activity if it did in fact exist.