winter sucks!!

Well I applied my backgrounds and #'s to my new bike for this year anupd I think due to the cold weather they started to peel and come up. This sucks as I only rode with them once and some dirt got under the #'s. Do you think I could just super glue it down where it is coming up? Also where the dirt got in between the adhesive and plastic superglue wont hold that welll will it? This has been such a sucky winter! I can't wait till it gets warm out again!

u should just use a blow drier...it will make the graphics soft...and get sticky...when i was applying the rear fender decal..i kept taking it off and lining it up correctly..maybe 10 times...lol....but by 5 i realized that it was losing its adhesive stick....to i got a blow drier and it became sticky again.....also i found out that using art adhesive spray on the adhesive side of the graphics worked well too

if it snows again im going to go crazy:mad: but it hasent really snowed alot just cold:eek: cant wait till spring?

OMG here in weschester county...its like 4 degrees with the windchill....

but next week it will be in the high 40's low 50's :applause:

I did use a blow dryer to apply them. When I applied them they were perfect, I keep it in my trailer so I'm thinking the cold weather had an affect on it. After this week its supposed to be in the 40's. Lets hope it doesn't jump back down to 10 again. This winter has been crazy, every week its like different weather, one week theres snow and its 20 degrees the next its 50, Ive had enough of it. Bring on the spring!!:applause:

I did use a blow dryer to apply them. When I applied them they were perfect, I keep it in my trailer so I'm thinking the cold weather had an affect on it. After this week its supposed to be in the 40's. Lets hope it doesn't jump back down to 10 again. This winter has been crazy, every week its like different weather, one week theres snow and its 20 degrees the next its 50, Ive had enough of it. Bring on the spring!!:applause:

when the season is over...and i finish winterizing my bike....i take off the plastics with the graphics...and place them inside where the heater is...as a mater of fact...thats pretty much where my bikes go in the winter...but i put the plastics like close by the heater...