Sign in to follow this  

Green River this week

A pretty large group of us are headed down this weekend for some Green River, Moab and Swell riding. Does anyone know if 5MOH and the Red, Orange and Green trails are open (snow bound)?:applause::lol:

I heard that the swell was looking good...however I havn't seen in for over a month..so its just hear-say.

Ophir? Big Al?.....been there latly?

Lenny are you up for riding Thursday, Friday or Saturday? We will be staying in the Motel 8 again and will more than likely be at Rays tomorrow night.

I have to go to SLC for some school tomorrow but should be back Fri......

Do you still have my cell#? Let me know what you're going to do on Sat.

The colored trails are open. In fact they are extremely dry and you will encounter a ton of dust. Enjoy stay on the trail and encourage others to do the same. I will be riding and hiking, more hiking than riding in Eagle Canyon this weekend. You will no doubt have fun with the Skinard and Melvster.

No problem. We will be eating at the outlaw in Wellington about 7:00 tomorrow morning. We will then split into two groups, one to Moab and the other to White Wash.

h2Oski,

Looks like I'm not going to be available until Sat. Len can pass on the particulars when you decide what you're going to do on then. Thanks, FnShan-GRMA

how was it? i'm headin down Friday (16th) with a group. Should i expect the trails to be dirt, not snow and ice?

Trails are in great shape, all earth with now coverings :applause:

sweet. sounds like it's going to be a blast. how was the weather? warm,cold?

When i say rice burners, i'm talking about the little tiny honda civics with the fart can exhaust that think they are so fast, but aren't

how was the weather? warm,cold?

It was plenty warm, even with the gail force winds we were having that day.

Now that the wind has died....Not sure what the temp was on the swell today but it was 75ish degs here in GR today:thumbsup: