Sign in to follow this  

Official Colorado TT Rally Announcement!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It's Official, the 2nd Annual (sort of) Colorado TT Rally in set for Memorial Day Weekend!

The overall schedule is much the same as last year's event which was this past Labor Day Weekend.

Saturday - Open House and Free Dyno Runs at "The House of Burned" otherwise known as Eddie Sisneros. The name of his shop has just changed to OTD Motorsports, but the location and Eddie's side of the business is unchanged.

Sunday - Track Day at IMI Motorsports Park in Erie, Colorado (just north of Denver). We will have asphalt track time for the SuperMoto folks, and access to their two dirt tracks for all the Dirt folks.

Monday - Trail Ride at Rampart Range, just southwest of Denver in the foothills.

I'll be taking the whole week off from work and would love to assist/accompany anyone who would like to explore more of the trails that our great state has to offer. I can offer some suggestions from around my home area, Aspen (duh), or we can figure it out!

I've got some other exciting things to share for the event, but I'll keep those close to my vest for now! Trust me, it will be worth the effort to attend. I just wanted to get this out to everyone asap so that you all can count on the event dates!! :lol::applause::lol:

• Like 2

Man o man wish i was closer........ though 2 days of driving cant be all that bad?!

Man o man wish i was closer........ though 2 days of driving cant be all that bad?!

Man o man... I feel the same way.

you can pick me and bike up on the way through

AHHHH!!!!! I am so close, yet I have to go to Texas that weekend.... Last year was awesome, so if any of you other's can go, DO IT!!!!!!

Did Moab die or was anyone still thinking of going in March/April?

Come on fellas let's show some enthusiasm for this! Everyone had a blast over Labor Day, and everyone was begging for Memorial Weekend for another!

This one is gonna be better, trust me :applause: !

So who's coming?

I am planning on attending, anyone else from MN? Missed last year, looking forward to this.

that makes 3 of us.

I feel it too, imaging riding off road and not thinking in the back of your mind at least once "is that the cops?"...

I would car pool there but this year it is our turn (me and the wife) to host the family party....

I have a F250 SD with the extended cab, next year if someone has a trailer big enough I will be in....

I am planning on attending, anyone else from MN? Missed last year, looking forward to this.

Don't know yet. Is a busy time with the Theilman ride being the weekend before, the Bigwoods 200 being the weekend after and either the Black Hills or Drummond Island being the same weekend. The wife is already ready to draw and quarter me and riding season is still months away.

If I can make it I will. But I also don't want to put my fall CO trip in jeopardy.

damn...May 27th seems so far away!

Cant wait for this, I missed last year and have regretted it since!

I have it on good authority that Forrest from Wheeling Cycle Supply will be here and will have some of his "goodies" along with him!! Just think, no shipping cost!! :applause:

I'm in if I don't get a free trip from Uncle S during that time...He always calls when I'm looking forward to something! (With that in mind I decided I don't want to go to this! Ha!) I just got back from a sun filled op so maybe I'll be good thru then!

Count me in for Sunday at IMI. I am NOT going to start any concrete jobs around the house this year that will take longer than expected and hinder me from showing up!!!!!

If you guys need anything at all, let me know...I can bring an easy up shade canopy if you need it!

I'll hold you to it! If people are interested, we could have some time at IMI on Saturday as well.........let me know what you all think.

I am planning on going to colorado in may and will try to work this into the schedule!:applause: