Sign in to follow this  

Colorado TT Rally 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It's Official, the 2nd Annual (sort of) Colorado TT Rally in set for Memorial Day Weekend!

The overall schedule is much the same as last year's event which was this past Labor Day Weekend.

Saturday - Open House and Free Dyno Runs at "The House of Burned" otherwise known as Eddie Sisneros. The name of his shop has just changed to OTD Motorsports, but the location and Eddie's side of the business is unchanged.

Sunday - Track Day at IMI Motorsports Park in Erie, Colorado (just north of Denver). We will have asphalt track time for the SuperMoto folks, and access to their two dirt tracks for all the Dirt folks.

Monday - Trail Ride at Rampart Range, just southwest of Denver in the foothills.

I'll be taking the whole week off from work and would love to assist/accompany anyone who would like to explore more of the trails that our great state has to offer. I can offer some suggestions from around my home area, Aspen (duh), or we can figure it out!

I've got some other exciting things to share for the event, but I'll keep those close to my vest for now! Trust me, it will be worth the effort to attend. I just wanted to get this out to everyone asap so that you all can count on the event dates!!

The last event was attended by mostly folks from the DRZ400 Forum which is where the idea was hatched and where I mostly hang out while on TT. I want to get the word out to everyone that this is not a DRZ only event and we want as many folks to attend as possible.

We had a blast last fall, and everyone left with some great memories and a few "epic" stories. So, make plans to attend now, and I'll get more info out over the next few days and weeks!!

Hey, I may have something really interesting for you avid dual sporters at the Rally.

Got some new priliminary info today that would be an exciting addition to the event. I'll keep you posted! :applause: