Sign in to follow this  

3/10 who's going to the Wild Piglet

I guess I would do a post entry early sat morning

expected conditions ?????

It's supposed to be dry and partly cloudy all week and through the weekend. Last time I checked the forecast said upper 70s on Saturday and low 80s on Sunday. :applause:

I'll be getting there Saturday late afternoon and riding the Boar on Sunday. I think some of the Dots are riding Saturday, and I know some will be working a check on Sunday. :lol:

Ill be getting there friday night. Riding the piglet saturday with the wife, then riding the boar on sunday.

Just the Boar for me. Will be there sat afternoon. A little BBQ and rest up for sunday. :applause:

It's going to be a dust bowl suzuki-smily.gif

i'm going down saturday to ride the Boar on sunday.

I'm going to try to make the Boar. I don't care for CC, but the Timekeepers know how to put on good events so it all equals out. Those folks kick azz.

have fun all. I'm staying home, too much to do. CC is a great place.

Arriving friday evening, riding the Piglet and working the Boar, CERA has 9 rows (Piglet) :applause: of riders beginning on row 20 and I plan on doing some trail blocking:p Come on BigBoober and enjoy the fun.

Remember no pit riding and respect the private land we get to use to camp, we almost lost it after last years event, pickup your trash and haul it out, if some other idiots leave thiers then please haul thiers out, lets save this great camping area.

Kraig Traum

AMA-D36 Enduro Steward

I'm riding the Piglet with my son and his new enduro weapon - KTM SX 105 two smoker . Should be a bit warm and dusty - WHAT A DIF. A FEW WEEKS MAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Would love to be riding the Boar - too hard to pull them both

off.:applause:

Min. 52

dp:thumbsup:

Arriving friday evening, riding the Piglet and working the Boar, CERA has 9 rows (Piglet) :applause: of riders beginning on row 20 and I plan on doing some trail blocking:p Come on BigBoober and enjoy the fun.

Kraig Traum

AMA-D36 Enduro Steward

Talk to T Pederson and get me on one of your CERA rows and I'll talk to YG about going...... also PM me with Rick Guidance's phone # , he aint replying to my emails

Ridin the Piglet on Sat. Wanted to ride the Boar on Sunday but have to be home on Sunday, so the Piglet it is. Just hope there is A LOT of single track.

I am getting there Friday night and riding the piglet and the Boar. I hope I can walk on Monday