Sign in to follow this  

Keithsbugr

Dose anyone konw if Keithsburg is open for riding this weekend or is it closed for setup for the WFO race? If its open anyone up for riding? The weather man says 45 to 50 this weekend.

opps, I did not spell keithsburg right in the title, I knew I should have not had that last beer.

I am sure it's open, I may head over tomorrow ( Wed. ) for a ride and then again Sunday and then next Wed. also.............

Bet there will be a ton of people there on Sunday though :applause:

I am there on Sunday - I wonder if XCIowa will attend ??

• Like 1

Hey, I'm new to hare scrambles and from Iowa also, but I found a place that also has hare scrambles in the area of north east Illinois and that is United Off Road Racing. They are having another hare scramble Sunday and it is just South of Prophetstown. We went last Sunday just to see what they are like and my son and I are going to try it for our first time this Sunday. It sure looks like a lot of fun!!!! Here is there website and just look under MXC which stands for motorcycle cross country which is a hare scramble.

www.unitedoffroadracing.com

:applause: Brian

just look under MXC which stands for motorcycle cross country

:lol: Brian

Really? I thought that stood for MotoCross Competition. :applause:

I looked in the AMA book and didn't see them on the schedule.

Hey, I'm new to hare scrambles and from Iowa also, but I found a place that also has hare scrambles in the area of north east Illinois and that is United Off Road Racing. They are having another hare scramble Sunday and it is just South of Prophetstown. We went last Sunday just to see what they are like and my son and I are going to try it for our first time this Sunday. It sure looks like a lot of fun!!!! Here is there website and just look under MXC which stands for motorcycle cross country which is a hare scramble.

www.unitedoffroadracing.com

:lol: Brian

Brian, why don't you and your boy come down and ride with us. We always have a good time. :applause:

Except when you take an auger at 30mph into a whoop.:lol:

Thanks for the offer. We may be coming down the 18th if he enjoys racing this weekend in Prophetstown, and "DAD" isn't broken up too much from his first racing experience also....lol!!! It sounds like it is going to be a nice weekend coming up.

Bungle had your fill of froze ground at P-town last weekend ?

Probably hit 'burg Sunday to - close and cheap day of riding

You mean like Bungle?

Hey, I resemble that remark

I think he was talking about his own auger......

Don't think I'll make it now, looking at going to the D-17 opener in Bellville.

Hey im going to be going to Keithsburg tomarrow around 11:00 so ne body want to show up...

Hey im going to be going to Keithsburg tomarrow around 11:00 so ne body want to show up...

Well, now that your going...:applause:

There was a group of us there on Thursday, still a handful of frozen spots in the shady areas but the rest was perfect. It was nice since there were only 6 or 7 of us there - didn't have to worry about people coming from every direction.

Maybe Sunday - it's that or P-town for some racing action :applause::lol: