Sign in to follow this  

Clean and ready!

Finally got the bike outta the basement and ready to ride. Pretty much stock except for a few small things... its winter here in canada so for 4 months i was cleanin and gettin my bike ready,let me kno wut u think!

4.jpg

1.jpg

You should try riding it sometime. It's way more fun than just looking at.

LOL a chain and a front brake. I just need to cut my chain to proper length and put on my new front brake pads and im good to go. I live in Canada so there is snow on the ground but for march break me and a few buddies are heading down to Georgia to do some riding! cant wait.

IM with ya man I got like 3 feet of snow outside and its -25 degrees celcius so no riding, but i got a sled :applause:

Dont go to georgia man, come to alabama! In north central alabama there are 4 tracks that are all within 30 minutes drive of each other. Then there is monster mountain and millcreek further south.

Where did you get the acerbis covers on your forks? And what are they called? I looked on their website and didn't see them..

that is a sick bike, but dirtbikes are made for ridding not staring at

That is why you need to move to the West Coast... ha ha been riding all winter!

Nice bike though! happy trails!

The bike has more then 70 hours on it(1 season) but now its winter and theres shitloads of snow so i had it all apart and cleaned it up. The fork protectors are called fork gaitors, but i also couldnt find them on the site. I got them from my local shop and he ordered it right out of te catalogue. They also make long ones that cover the whole fork tube but i thought i would try the sort ones out because i was goin through fork seals like crazy. Thanks for the comments.

The bike has more then 70 hours on it(1 season) but now its winter and theres shitloads of snow so i had it all apart and cleaned it up. The fork protectors are called fork gaitors, but i also couldnt find them on the site. I got them from my local shop and he ordered it right out of te catalogue. They also make long ones that cover the whole fork tube but i thought i would try the sort ones out because i was goin through fork seals like crazy. Thanks for the comments.

Wow... that's hard to believe. 70 hours and that clean, huh?

According to my hour meter, I have 70 hours on my YZ450F, and it is in no way as clean as your bike. You should come out to Cali and show me how to detail a bike.:applause: