Sign in to follow this  

Just Got a New 06 CRF 250X...like "skinner"

Hey guys, I had a few questions about my new bike. I weigh 155 lb. and 5'9".

As I posted before, my bike has a throttle response problem, and I enable for me to fix that is by putting a JD Jet Kit in it. Am I right?

Also, I ride mostly in Glamis, CA, and occasional hard pack. What other mods should I do to the bike as of PROTECTION?

One last thing, is there anything I can do to the stock parts on the bike for better performance? (ex: exhaust baffle removal)

Thank-you guys so much, you've been such a big help already!:applause:

(I don't mean to copy "skinner."):lol:

I don't know how much money you want to put in it but i put the Yoshimura TRC Pro pipe on it and it helped w/ throttle response as well as the Air box mod and Pink wire and my dad helped me do the jetting and it is good now. You'll learn how to ride with the bog better!

Hey guys, I had a few questions about my new bike. I weigh 155 lb. and 5'9".

As I posted before, my bike has a throttle response problem, and I enable for me to fix that is by putting a JD Jet Kit in it. Am I right?

Also, I ride mostly in Glamis, CA, and occasional hard pack. What other mods should I do to the bike as of PROTECTION?

One last thing, is there anything I can do to the stock parts on the bike for better performance? (ex: exhaust baffle removal)

Thank-you guys so much, you've been such a big help already!:applause:

(I don't mean to copy "skinner."):lol:

It's all here .