Sign in to follow this  

OK, lurkers...you could at least say hello!

One of the recent new features on TT is that you can see the names of users who are viewing the forum. So everyday now, we see the names of all you guys who haven't posted anything yet.

Now, if you're like me, and you don't really have anything useful to say (which doesn't stop me from posting), it's kinda cool that you've held back.

But you could at least say hello.....

I'm mainly just reading.. Any question that I may have had or have, has probably been answered a million times, and i'm content with just searching.

Hi!:lol:

Like Stan23 said, every time I have a question, it's most likely been covered 20+ times already, and there are so many here who know so much more about the 'zook than I do. The search function covers 99% of the stuff I need to know about the 'Z. (Thankfully "search" works again since the upgrade!):applause:

Alright, here's post thirty-something. I've been lurking for a year and a half now so I have yet to come up with a question that I haven't already seen the answer to here. As for answering other's questions, when I can answer half a dozen other TTers beat me to it. I will keep lurking and chime in when I have a question or something worth posting. Maybe I'll ask for advise on what oil to use :applause:

chickenhauler you have one of the best avitars that I have seen.... :applause:

Shoot a pm and lets ride

Alright, here's post thirty-something. I've been lurking for a year and a half now so I have yet to come up with a question that I haven't already seen the answer to here. As for answering other's questions, when I can answer half a dozen other TTers beat me to it. I will keep lurking and chime in when I have a question or something worth posting. Maybe I'll ask for advise on what oil to use :applause:

Hello, my first reply to anything here at TT. Like alot of the others i am content to read the other posts. fortunately i am not having issues with mybike at the moment. :applause:

I'm busted:censored: No seriously I'm the worst of the lurkers, this site is the best. I have all of you guys to thank for me going and buying a new 07sm. I'm just waiting to go pick it up when to snows gone. I've done my searching and already bought a mcct, case savers, and edge tail, plus riding gear and the "mandatory" mx helmet:thumbsup: I'm sure the posts will be coming in when the bike is home:ride:

Oh yeah! Thanks for the chance to just post something. I been trying to get out of newbie status for a while. If it's not about a comfy seat, lowering links, or thank-you-Eddie-for-showing-us-how-the-FCR-gets-properly-installed-and-jetted, etc., I feel pretty useless in comparison.

Can I ask a dumb question?

Where are all the names of the people reading this forum? I know were the big list is of everybody in TT. Is there another list telling you who is in what forum?

Can I ask a dumb question?

Where are all the names of the people reading this forum? I know were the big list is of everybody in TT. Is there another list telling you who is in what forum?

Go to the Forum page (like this http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25 ) and scroll to the bottom-that shows who's viewing that forum.

Been lurking for a long time, since I had a 99 WR400, loved that bike. Now I have a 05 DRZ400S. Just got it a couple weeks ago with only 400 miles on it, full FMF Ti exhaust, jet kit, and Renthal bars. I added Cycra hand guards. Had my first off road ride last weekend. The stock tires are great on the road but slip and slide off road real bad. Just ordered Excella DOT/FIM tires and should be here by the end of the week, I hope. Love the Forum but don't post much.

Just wanted to say "whats up!", I guess i'm a big time lurker lol. I just like reading about all the upgrades, and see other peoples bikes!

peace, gzsawol

Hellooooo... I learn a lot from lurking. I just spread ingorance when I post. Oops... I did it again.

Yea, this is the thread for me... I'm a big-time lurker here and on other forums. I just don't see the point in posting unless I have something worthwhile to ask/say.

I just don't see the point in posting unless I have something worthwhile to ask/say.
If I took that approach, my post count would be yours -1.

Yea, this is the thread for me... I'm a big-time lurker here and on other forums. I just don't see the point in posting unless I have something worthwhile to ask/say.

If everyone took that approach, we'd never have this forum on TT!:applause: