Sign in to follow this  

OK, lurkers...you could at least say hello!

Hellooooo... I learn a lot from lurking. I just spread ingorance when I post. Oops... I did it again.

bcvulcan, I love your signature!

I'm not a lurker, I'm not a lurker....Ok, that sounded good. I didn't even sign up 'til I had read many of the threads, then I just posted to respond to hubby. Now you all are stuck with my uneggemacated, smart a** comments.....ha ha ha

If everyone took that approach, we'd never have this forum on TT!:applause:
That's not a forum. That's a dank sinkhole to suck all the poison in and keep it out of the real forums!

So, CH, you SO-not-a-lurker.....you thinking about posting in the DRZ forum from time to time?

That's not a forum. That's a dank sinkhole to suck all the poison in and keep it out of the real forums!

So, CH, you SO-not-a-lurker.....you thinking about posting in the DRZ forum from time to time?

you have to love the pic in his garage(chickenhauler) with the pink moose bag covering his headlight:busted: :applause::lol:

I'm not a lurker, I'm not a lurker....Ok, that sounded good. I didn't even sign up 'til I had read many of the threads, then I just posted to respond to hubby. Now you all are stuck with my uneggemacated, smart a** comments.....ha ha ha

we are starting to like you better than 421...all the skill w/o the braggin with a sense of humor :lol:

j/k 421...we love ya :lol:

EDIT

j/k bout the love...your acceptable :applause:

Too bad there's not a feature showing the names of the post whores too.

ive seen one on jerry springer one rainy day....she was beat to hell like a tiger vs a drz in a back woods course

I got a 'Z (first one sold out of the local stealership in 2000), and have posted a few times here and there in the DRZ-land, but I, too, am guilty of lurking in the DRZ section-many times the ? has been answered 20X's over before I see it. My neighborhood is Trucks/Trailers.:applause:

lurkmore.gif

you have to love the pic in his garage(chickenhauler) with the pink moose bag covering his headlight

I'll have you know that is trail faded red-a sign of maturity and experience (and a few headers):lol:

I got a 'Z (first one sold out of the local stealership in 2000), and have posted a few times here and there in the DRZ-land, but I, too, am guilty of lurking in the DRZ section-many times the ? has been answered 20X's over before I see it. My neighborhood is Trucks/Trailers.:applause:

lurkmore.gif

I'll have you know that is trail faded red-a sign of maturity and experience (and a few headers):lol:

bad guess goin by your pink graphics...wait let me guess those are trail faded too

or do you just park your bike on the side yard of your house.....:lol:

sorry honory mood...

hey zac good call, you have made me get off my arse and send something in.

I try and tune in every day, there is some great info on this site.

I have just clocked up a 1000k's on my drzsm and am having a ball, I haven't had a bike of my own for about 11 years, the sm reminds me a bit of the Norton Commando I had a long time ago, light ,nimble and a lot of fun.

I think the sm might be a lot more reliable though.

Cheers

hey zac good call, you have made me get off my arse and send something in.

I try and tune in every day, there is some great info on this site.

I have just clocked up a 1000k's on my drzsm and am having a ball, I haven't had a bike of my own for about 11 years, the sm reminds me a bit of the Norton Commando I had a long time ago, light ,nimble and a lot of fun.

I think the sm might be a lot more reliable though.

Cheers

:applause:

my sm is one of the most fun bikes ive owned

I just posted enough to get rid of my newbie status ha
I just post enough to get rid of whatever status I'm at.

bad guess goin by your pink graphics...wait let me guess those are trail faded too

or do you just park your bike on the side yard of your house.....:lol:

sorry honory mood...

Maybe the colors are skewed on your moniter, does this look pink to anyone else?:applause:

2000DRZ400E003.jpg

I'd say more of a blush or coral. Or perhaps a fuchsia. Maybe rose, or possibly salmon.

Ah, f*** it........it's pink.