Sign in to follow this  

07/06 crf or 07 rmz

hey guys, has anyone here riden both of these machines? if so, what is your input on them both? which in your opinion runs and feels better??

hey guys, has anyone here riden both of these machines? if so, what is your input on them both? which in your opinion runs and feels better??

I had the 06 CRF250: very light feeling and agile, suspension is good overall but can be a little harsh in the rear under accell chop and the front can have some little braking bump harshness, front is very light feeling so sometime looses traction. The frame is maybe the best of the aluminum stuff - no harshness or bump impact issues. I did not have much bog issue after some jetting changes and putting an o-ring around the AP linkage. Overall excellent bike

07 RMZ250: great low to mid power, revs a little slower than the CRF, forks are plush (maybe too soft for some but I prefer a little soft to harsh), cornering is excellent - falls into the ruts much easier thant he CRF and much better front wheel traction. Very hard to find nuetral but low effort shifting. Not sure about durability (only have about 5 hours on mine so far but no issues). Overall a very fun and effortless bike to ride - just seems to flow better for me than the CRF.

You will not go wrong with either bike but I think the RMZ is generally underated. Ride both if you can and see which one you like better.:applause:

thanks..yea i wish i could ride both but idk anyone that rides those models, i only know guys with new yamahas and kawais:banghead: