Sign in to follow this  

Look for these two bikes!

Stolen out of Harker Heights, Texas last night.

2007 CRF450

2006 CRF250

The bikes were both all stock besides suspension which had stickers on the fork tubes. The bikes have the #903 on the plates. Please keep a look out and help us find these dirty theives. They better hope the police finds them before I do. :applause:

How were they stolen? Watch local papers and ebay for them. Where is Harker Heights?

Hey, its right next to Ft. Hood. (Biggest Army base in country). It's also about 35 minutes from austin. Yea were watching papers and everything. He had them in his back yard on a loaded trailer to ride today. Stupid, but didnt think nothing of it, because its a wealthy neighborhood. But they took them off the trailer.

We've had that kind of stuff happen around here too. Go figure, the thieves always seem to go somewhere else and never seem to rob the ghetto next door? You'd think since their too lazy to buy thier own stuff they'd just stay home and steal stuff from the jerk next door.....

That is shtty. Do you have the Vin #'s?

In Colorado, we have the "Dirty Harry" law. If someone enters your house, you can shoot them. I keep my 450 in the house.

In Colorado, we have the "Dirty Harry" law. If someone enters your house, you can shoot them. I keep my 450 in the house.

Cool!

I want to move to CO all of a sudden.....

Actually, in Texas after dark, anyone stealing your property is fair game; inside or out. A repo guy in Houston found this out the hard way a couple of years ago.

Sorry to hear about the bikes; I'll keep watch at the local tracks. Only thing is that number might be kinda of popular in East Texas since it is the area code for phone numbers.

Man that sucks, truley sorry to hear that. Make sure you watch ebay, bike trader, and craigs list. I hope you find the theif and your bikes.

Actually, in Texas after dark, anyone stealing your property is fair game; inside or out. A repo guy in Houston found this out the hard way a couple of years ago.

Sorry to hear about the bikes; I'll keep watch at the local tracks. Only thing is that number might be kinda of popular in East Texas since it is the area code for phone numbers.

Did he live to remember that law?

Definitely watch craigslist Austin; there are probably over 100 bikes a day listed on there. They just started a CL for Temple/Killeen too.

Here's an ad from yesterday in Killeen with a new 450 in it: http://killeen.craigslist.org/mcy/289517165.html

Cycle Trader, local papers (Waco, Temple, Killeen, Austin...), and americanclassifieds.com (Thrifty Nickel) are all good places to check, and most are available online. Also keep an eye on the local small / ghetto used car lots, of which Killeen has more than its fair share. I drive by a couple bike shops in Temple, Georgetown, and Austin pretty regularly - I'll keep an eye out too.

If you have VINs, and have reported them stolen to the police, it will help with the pawn shops.

You would think anyone with half a brain would take the numbers off, but crooks aren't known for their wits...

Did he live to remember that law?

No, he didn't. The shooter wasn't charged because the repo guy didn't knock on the door first and inform them he was taking the vehicle and the shooter was protecting his property.

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

Good news,

bikes have been found!

Bad news,

My friends dad found the bikes, but wont tell us who the kids were.

More bad news,

Broke grips, bent bars, bent rotors, bent rim, clutch perch / clutch lever broke, graphics all scratched up, numbers on the plates all scratched up.

Whaaaaaaaat. Well thats good news for sure but still sucks Marjory. I don't know whats worse the money to bring it new again or not knowing who did it.

Either way, glad you got them back.

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

Good news,

bikes have been found!

Bad news,

More bad news,

Broke grips, bent bars, bent rotors, bent rim, clutch perch / clutch lever broke, graphics all scratched up, numbers on the plates all scratched up.

Make the friends Dad pay for the damage or you'll call the cops on him...sounds fishy...

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

Good news,

bikes have been found!

Bad news,

More bad news,

makes we wanna cry! on the 150/230 forum there was a stolen 150 and 230 and when he recovered the bikes, both bikes very very bent and twisted.

makes we wanna cry! on the 150/230 forum there was a stolen 150 and 230 and when he recovered the bikes, both bikes very very bent and twisted.

Yeah I remember that one....... those were in BAD shape.

I agree.... I don't care how well I know this guy. If he knows enough to show you where the bikes were, he probably knows who took them. I would agree that either he pays for the bikes, the kids pay for the bikes, or the cops will show up and ask some more questions. Honestly it shouldn't take all the much in comparison to a new bike to fix them up again. Sheltering the kids from responsibility doesn't help promote the kids good future. They need to pay for what they did... be it jail time, money, or both. I'm not saying they need to go to jail, but the guy who's keeping them out of trouble does if he won't own up to anything. :lol: Maybe just invite them over one night to chat about things, and then shoot them when they get there. You can say you thought they were going to take the bikes again. :applause: j/k