Sign in to follow this  

My truck!

My uncle bought this truck brand new and he gave it to me, its a 1992 dodge dakota club cab, 2wd, with a 5.2 liter 318 cubic inch v8. Shes got a little over 230,000 on her and still has the original motor and trans, kind of unusual considering its a mopar:busted: . I must say the motor still does pull pretty hard for having that kind of mileage!:applause:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/racer190/dakota.jpg

hahah thats funny ^^^^ I havent heard that one before! I prefer chevy to tell you the truth, but if its free, ill take it!:applause:

My uncle bought this truck brand new and he gave it to me, its a 1992 dodge dakota club cab, 2wd, with a 5.2 liter 318 cubic inch v8. Shes got a little over 230,000 on her and still has the original motor and trans, kind of unusual considering its a mopar:busted: . I must say the motor still does pull pretty hard for having that kind of mileage!:applause:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/racer190/dakota.jpg

hey nice truck. i have a 1993 Dakota Club cab,2wd, 214,000 miles and still running strong. i put on some new rims and tires. i only paid $600 for the truck. heres what it looks like...

truck.jpg

on the way to the track...

100_4199.jpg

Thanks man, i really like the black rims you got on ur truck. Looks really good!:applause:

Thanks man, i really like the black rims you got on ur truck. Looks really good!:applause:

yeah man thank you. i love the black rims but some stupid dogs peed on my hubcaps and rusted them so now i have to get new caps.lol

nice truck and bike, im digging the rims too. Im considering buying a bike truck - a truck just for hauling my bike around cuz im tired off hauling my bike in a trailer

nice truck and bike, im digging the rims too. Im considering buying a bike truck - a truck just for hauling my bike around cuz im tired off hauling my bike in a trailer

Thanks man. you should consider a little truck like mine. it gets good gas mileage, hauls two bikes easily, and if well maintained should last a while.

Mopar= Most Often Past At Raceday

Nice truck, they last forever.

Most old parts and rust. :lol: Nice trucks though :applause:

Nice rims and tires:thumbsup: Save some money and get a decent paint job, Black

Thanks man. you should consider a little truck like mine. it gets good gas mileage, hauls two bikes easily, and if well maintained should last a while.

ohhhh i see, you must have a v6? I can tell you one thing for sure, my v8 does not get good mileage at all, its somewhere around the 12mpg range! But when you put your foot to the floor she gets up and goes alright!:applause:

yeah i have the V6 but it does what i need it to and with gas prices the way they are i'm glad it gets around 20 mpg.

Yeah the smaller trucks get good milage....My dad has a 2006 F-150 and we baby that thing....its nice to have a scratched up 98 ranger, who cares about the paint ya know? I used to get good milage, but the 2 inch lift and 32's weigh me down a bit....ride on guys

i had a 93 dodge dakota regular cab v 8

the thing was fast for a truck!

That is by far the best bodystyle for the dakota. I have a 91 5.2 club cab 4x4. I am in process of doing a solid front axle swap on it. I have been without it for like 8 mons now and I miss driving it. no time for my projects.