Sign in to follow this  

More SB5544 Noise abatement

Just a thought....we've all discussed, ranted, written about this horrible legislation and the small minds that support it. Now that the bill has passed out of the Rules Committee, we need every effort to stop it with the Senate vote.

I'm sure each of us know five other people who ride that may not have written their Senator about this. Call them. Ask them to email or call and oppose the bill. Ask them to call five more people. Yes, it's simply stupid. But, I've contacted alot of people in the last few days on this. Many people just don't know about it or haven't been kicked into action.

Strangely enough, the old phone tree can work. Consider it.

Just a thought....we've all discussed, ranted, written about this horrible legislation and the small minds that support it. Now that the bill has passed out of the Rules Committee, we need every effort to stop it with the Senate vote.

I'm sure each of us know five other people who ride that may not have written their Senator about this. Call them. Ask them to email or call and oppose the bill. Ask them to call five more people. Yes, it's simply stupid. But, I've contacted alot of people in the last few days on this. Many people just don't know about it or haven't been kicked into action.

Strangely enough, the old phone tree can work. Consider it.

Believe me when I tell you I have told everyone I know and several thousand I don't even know.:lol:

Great idea though!:applause:

I've been doing that too, and for the ones who I have doubts that they will send the email, I simply ask for thier home address and permission to email their senator on thier behalf. (Plus a bunch of my friends still have never had internet - can you believe that!!!!)