Sign in to follow this  

Haha Owned!

Thats not very funny to me, am I missing something:excuseme: that looks like more scary than funny to me.

yeah I have to agree. If you ride a dirtbike, I'm pretty sure you cannot say you have never had a good get-off. I would like to think people would not find it funny when others have a potentially dangerous crash.

What are you, 12? Owned in the face? Thats not funny its scary. Do you even ride?

Why does this picture keep popping up and why do people think it's funny? That's not funny.

OMG, this guy get completly owned in the face. LOL what a great picture.

Looks like a very dangrous position tohugh.

http://www.break.com/pictures/feb28gal60.html

Are you retarted? That shit is not fun. I have personally experience a crash very similar to this (not sure if it was as bad), and suffered a compressed vertebre. My family and I have spent well over thousands of dollars looking into surgery, seeing many doctors, and many, many hours of physical therapy. I have to do exercises for quite a while each night, which temporarily heals the pain. Walking to school and back (2 blocks) puts me in severe agony. This is not something to laugh about.

Are you retarted? That shit is not fun. I have personally experience a crash very similar to this (not sure if it was as bad), and suffered a compressed vertebre. My family and I have spent well over thousands of dollars looking into surgery, seeing many doctors, and many, many hours of physical therapy. I have to do exercises for quite a while each night, which temporarily heals the pain. Walking to school and back (2 blocks) puts me in severe agony. This is not something to laugh about.
sorry to hear about that. I hope your condition gets better. Some people are ***** :applause:

you wont think its funny when its you and you are in a wheelchair the rest of your life

i saw that one on break too, i didnt even know it was possible to fall like that

It's Sharky (Andrew McFarlane), he made it out fine :applause: but major repost.

It's Sharky (Andrew McFarlane), he made it out fine :applause: but major repost.

Man, I'm glad he made it - really looks like he could have died there!

And.... Andrew McFarlane ist called Sharky? Didn't know that, but imho it's a VERY kewl nickname :lol: