Sign in to follow this  

Leatt and Thor Force Chest Protector?

Is anyone using this combination? Will it fit without mods to the CP? I ordered a Leatt a couple of weeks ago and am wonding if I'll need to be making mods to the CP to make it fit when the Leatt arrives (or worse yet, investing in a new CP).

Thanks.

good question, and im wondering the same thing but i have the thor sentinel chest protector. If you can, after you get the leatte brace, can you post a thread about what you think of it. i've heard almost nothing but good things, the only thing was josh grant said in turns sometimes his helmet hits it when it looks over his shoulder but he said he adapted to it after about 3 laps so i dont thiink its an issue. I have heard that you need to screw holes in your chest protector to connect it to the leatte brace for better and more affective use, i think its what they reccomend.

Man, I'm in the same boat.. I have a Leatt-Brace coming, but Have an EVS Revo 5... The lightweight, under jersey protector.. Basically the Thor one you're talking about..

Though, if you look, theres really not to much diffrence in the neck area from a regular chest protector and a smaller, or under jersey one.. Actully, if anything, the under jerseys are less bulkey than the typicall ones...

Anyways, i'm sure it will be fine... If not, i'll find out in a week or 2...

Yea it works, and acctually I dont even use the strap that comes with the neck brace since the force chest protector fits tightly, and they arent kidding about not knowing your wearing the brace!!! another good idea is to put the leatt neck brace insinde the chest protector, then un buckle one side and slide the chest protector on saves time!