Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Javier Fraizer Park mechanic?

Trying to find out how to contact a mechanic in my area. He lives in Frazier Park I think his name is Javier? Not really sure he also posts here on TT. I think his TT name is like Trail Trick or Trick Trail.

Anyone know who I am talking about?

Trying to find out how to contact a mechanic in my area. He lives in Frazier Park I think his name is Javier? Not really sure he also posts here on TT. I think his TT name is like Trail Trick or Trick Trail.

Anyone know who I am talking about?

Javier posts a lot on ktmtalk.com under the screen name trailtrick.

I'm pretty sure his shop phone is 310-923-0485. I've never used him, but those that have are very favorable.

R

Yes, Derrick I rode with you on March 3rd, thanks for the pictures.

I'm #34(chet), paul is #31.

Javier comes back from vacation 3-11-07, I have a appointment with him to do my suspension on 3-12-07.

Call me and I'll give you directions to his shop.

chet 213-792-8269 cell

Javier posts a lot on ktmtalk.com under the screen name trailtrick.

I'm pretty sure his shop phone is 310-923-0485. I've never used him, but those that have are very favorable.

R

That's his correct number. He's done both engine and suspension work for me. Good guy, great work.

maybe he could get you some new plastics paul since yours are all jacked up now hahahahaha

derek, he'll probably be out at prospectors

maybe he could get you some new plastics paul since yours are all jacked up now hahahahaha

derek, he'll probably be out at prospectors

Nah, I already ordered new plastics, new graphics, a new swingarm, and a big bottle of armor all so the bike will look all new and shiny! LOL. Yeah right, I actually like the scratches, it makes the bike look ridden!!:applause: