Sign in to follow this  

Corral Canyon Report

I know they opened some trails up last week. Just curious what it looks like out there and how it was.

Im hoping to do a weekday trip out there soon. Anybody interested?

Obey the rules, stay on the trails, keep to the right. Weekdays should be no yahoos out there in their Rhinos or buggys

DSCF0199.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Looks kinda...burnt. Does it still smell...burnt? Shouldnt take mother nature to long to green things up again. Where is the best place to stage at now?

Looks like some of the single track is open then. I dont know wether to do a day trip up there or Big Bear thanks to the extended Red Sticker Season.

Obey the rules, stay on the trails, keep to the right. Weekdays should be no yahoos out there in their Rhinos or buggys

DSCF0199.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

Man, thats one depressing sign.:applause:

i just got off the phone with one of my friends that was ridding out there today. He met a quad and rider that had their gear stolen. I think it's either within CC or off Pine Valley. Do remember to lock up your stuff.

Here's the report.... Fist leg of kearn cycle trail from pine valley is jacked. Dozers really stired up the trail, lots o loose rocks. Bronko peak is clearly shown open on the map... i don't think so. All other of trails closed, spur meadow ect. Lots of traffic on the weekend consolidated to a small area. Trails that are open About 8 miles, are all in great condition..freshly groomed with mini dozers.