Sign in to follow this  

March 11, Riding anyone,,,

Weather looks decent but I'm betting most places will be pretty swampy.

Buffalo's sand track MIGHT be decent, but I'd call first.

Sand is the best bet this time of year...a few of us might be heading to FredBud this weekend...

Sounds like my brother is riding this weekend, good conditions or not. He needs to get some seat time before the Dequoin, IA Loretta qualifier. If it doesn't look too bad, I might join him.

We'll more than likely be at Buffalo on the sand track if we go.

Sounds like my brother is riding this weekend, good conditions or not. He needs to get some seat time before the Dequoin, IA Loretta qualifier. If it doesn't look too bad, I might join him.

We'll more than likely be at Buffalo on the sand track if we go.

I don't remember him asking anything about Loretta's? :applause:

Do you know for sure that Buffalo will be open? I will go on Sunday if it is open. I know Fox Valley will be open , but it so lame. Let me know :applause:

Don't know for sure, we'll definitely call before we head out. Actually, we might even take a drive out there to check it out before loading the bikes up.

Shut up WFO! :applause:

Anytime you want to race me on my pretty looking, stock bike, just let me know buddy! :applause::lol:

That is if you will even show-up? :applause:

Daaaaaaang!!!!! (Say that like Joe Dirt)

:lol:

Me and a buddy possibly 4 of us total are going to Taylorville on Sunday. Talked to the track people on the phone tonight said they were gonna work the track tomorrow and Sunday and was expecting a big turnout. They did cancel their races this weekend because their start is under water. I was gonna maybe go to Walnut if they were running but its more expensive to ride and they only have 15 minute sessions you can ride even though its about an hour or so closer than Taylorville for me.

I would just like to know if MATT228 and WFORACER are just in love, or are they a steady thing:excuseme:

:applause::lol: :lol: :eek::naughty:

Sometimes I'd love to put him over a berm!

Got word from my brother that Buffalo's sand track is unridable due to them not being able to get any equipment down there. He did say the clay track looked decent though.

We're going to check it out today and ride if it's decent but it sounds like tomorrow it will be pretty good either way with the sun drying it up all day today.

I'll try to keep you guys posted.

I would just like to know if MATT228 and WFORACER are just in love, or are they a steady thing:excuseme:

:applause::lol: :lol: :eek::naughty:

I would never steal him away from Ron!!! :lol:

Shirley, where's tailorville?

I am trying to get out somewhere tomorrow. not sure where yet. Mabye buffalo if matt says it's dry enough. :applause: