Sign in to follow this  

'05 CRF450 price...

That is not bad. I just sold mine for $4000 with the close to the same but with a stabilizer. It sucks that they are not holding there value.:applause:

That is not bad. I just sold mine for $4000 with the close to the same but with a stabilizer. It sucks that they are not holding there value.:applause:

not a bad price, my buddy just picked one up the other day in Riverside, CA for $4500 for a 2005

That's the price I started at but got nothing, so I lowered to $4100, now $3800. Sheesh! I just dumped $300 into it, too, and haven't ridden it since (stupid, I know). Maybe once people started getting their tax returns, they'll have money burning a hole in their pockets!

I sold my 2001 CR 250 for $3500 in July/August? 2006... If you didn't take care of your bike, $3800 sounds about right .If it's in great shape, I wouldn't let it go for less than $4500. I put mine in camera ads for 2 mos, & only 3 lame calls on it. I parked it on a busy street and in 2 days I had 9 calls and the 10th caller bought it. Try to get it out in public.........

These bikes for sure fluctuate depending on where you live. I think bikes in general sell for less in so cal (I just moved to Utah) because there are so many to choose from. Grab a recycler and cycle trader and you could spend a whole Saturday looking at CRF's. In fact my buddy just bought a CRF and almost took a trip down to SoCal because there were so many deals.

There are a lot of bikes in Utah but not nearly like So Cal and as a result the prices are a bit higher. Your bike at $4000 here in SLC would be gone in one day.

I just bought a very clean 05 with about 30 hours on it for my wife. Was $4k with a new desert tank and new White Bros E2 quiet pipe.

I bought mine 2 months ago that was bone stock and maintained extremely well for $3800. Sounds good to me!