Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Georgia picks

Ok I will start. Watts is kicking now and I see him on the box again. Hard not to put Knight up there too, but it has been dry in Georgia this winter and there is no rain in the forcast so it will be hard pack soil, open and fast. I think Knight will do better in the gnarley stuff. Last year is the same conditions Glenn Kearney never let Juha more then 30 seconds out so I think he will do a top 5 finish. Mullins is just fast everywhere. Edmisten...a flash in the pan? He is on a 2t now and stayed with the top guys all day. We have a lot of very good riders now.

1. Mullins (gets his first)

2. Kearney (I am a Suzuki guy)

3. Watts

4. Knight

5. Hawk

6. Jarrett

7. Edmisten

I wounder if I will get any this week?

I'll go with Wattsy again since he spanked the field in Fla....

1. Shane Watts.

2. Barry Hawk (I don't know what happened in Fla but he's top 3 yr round)

3. David Knight

4. Charlie Mullins

5. Kurt Caselli (yes, an xc2 class will finish that high overall)

6. Justin Williamson (yes, again)

7. Garrett Edmisten

CBus660R in Open B :applause: OK, maybe expecting a win in my first race after moving up to the B class is expecting a bit much, but I'll be :lol: if I don't get a top 5.

Oh, you were talking about the Pros? Here you go.

XC1 : Hawk, Knight, Mullins. The Yamaha boys don't like sand, they'll do much better in the GA clay. Knight's hand won't improve enough in 4 days to give it 100%, I think he'll do what it takes to podium, then swing for the fences in Rd 3 in 2 weeks. I like Watts in 4th and Kearney in 5th as long as it doesn't rain too much. The forcast is for dry weather until Sunday, looks like we'll be racing in a light rain according to weather.com.

XC2 : Is Casselli racing this round? If so, he's in first. JW will be the top XC2 regular. I'm thinking TT's very own CROB makes the XC2 podium. Don't know the rest of the XC2 class well enough to really make a prediction other than JW. Still waiting for CROB to get a clean race to see what he's really capable of. He's been cursed so far.

impressive and well thought out picks above.

1) Watts ('tude goes a long way)

2) Hawk (gets his groove back)

3) Knighter (good enough for the box, but still got the hand thing)

4) Mullins (this time a bridesmaid to the box)

5) Kearney

and Caselli shouldn't be allowed in xc2. 2 time isde gold medal in xc2?

come on!!! 1 cherry picker was enough, but 2? jeezzz!

Does anyone know what Casellis plan is for the GNCCs? I assumed he was just a Fl rider.

CBus660R in Open B

Good luck. What is your #. We will give you a cheer. I may join you at a few but I will be B SR.

Does anyone know what Casellis plan is for the GNCCs? I assumed he was just a Fl rider.

Good luck. What is your #. We will give you a cheer. I may join you at a few but I will be B SR.

No numbers on my bike. I'm not a series regular, just getting out of Ohio for some fun. Actually, I do plan on running 5-6 this year with the goal of getting my feet wet in the B class before I run the whole series in '08. I'll be on a somewhat ragged out '05 KTM 300EXC with blue Enduro Engineering hand guards and all black M2R riding gear. Good luck figuring out who I am out of the 300 or so other KTMs out there :applause: Get out there and do it. It's the most fun punishment that I know of. Who needs a dominatrix when you've got GNCCs :lol:

(1)Watts, said he feels great today and he`s ready to do it again!

(2)Jarret, can`t fish that great, but good on clay.

Not too sure about the rest. Buut it`s gunna be a good one!!:applause: