Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Good for Chad Reed

I have gotton tired of seeing Stewart beat on Reed for the last 3 or 4 weeks. Why doesn't Stewart do that crap to RC? Because he knows RC would park his ass without a doubt. So maybe next time he will think twice about banging on Reed. And to look at the bright side the GOAT won. GO RC#4

RC and james throw agressive moves on each other. The difference is no one usually goes down in the process.

RC and james throw agressive moves on each other. The difference is no one usually goes down in the process.

How easily we forget Unadilla 05...... Yeah it was the outdoors, but I wouldn't call that nobody going down. I was standing near Big James and Mama C, and it wasn't pretty. She turned to him and said, " Now we're gonna end careers????"

Was that the one where Bubba tapped ricky on the back with his front tire? :lol:

Bubba hit hard on that one. :applause:

Does anyone have that vid?

Was that the one where Bubba tapped ricky on the back with his front tire? :lol:

It's on youtube heres the link

Yeah that's the one and they both went down hard on that one. They weren't even sure if RC was going come out for the second moto he was hurting so much. His back looked bad and he was really sore, but he came out and won anyway. RC is the man.....:lol:

Was that the one where Bubba tapped ricky on the back with his front tire?

yeah, when rc tried to block a faster rider by moving over while james was in the air. pretty weak move. rc is lucky he didn't kill himself. at least when james is on the ground he can keep an eye out for rc's reckless and dangerous riding.

lol. :applause:

yeah, when rc tried to block a faster rider by moving over while james was in the air. pretty weak move. rc is lucky he didn't kill himself. at least when james is on the ground he can keep an eye out for rc's reckless and dangerous riding.

lol. :lol:

:eek::lol: Thats hilarious your gonna start some shi* for that one. :applause:

lol. :lol:

I'm not feeding into that one man!!!! :applause:

Still funny tho....