2020 Beta Motorcycles Announced Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Buying new fenders, how does white look w/stock side and shroud panels?

I looked through some "white CRF" threads but couldn't find a mixed bike like I am describing?

How would a CRF450 look with just the fenders in white?

I'm wondering if with the red radiator shrouds and the little bit of red on the side panels if it looks to mismatched - to have all that white at the front and rear?

Anyone have any pictures of the same set up?

Sorry for the "is it goinna be pretty - cosmetic" post but a bike that looks good to you makes you appreciate and take just that little bit more care of it, though it might go slower so you don't want to crash it.

i saw a fo fiddy with all white plastics and the stock graphics on it, it was an 06 crf. if you want to go all white that might look good, i dont know about the two white fenders though,

i saw a fo fiddy with all white plastics and the stock graphics on it, it was an 06 crf. if you want to go all white that might look good, i dont know about the two white fenders though,

Ditto. All white looks damn good. White and red as you describe is probably going to look "wrong" somehow. The white fenders will be so far apart and by themselves that it'll look less like an intentional design on your part and more like you couldn't figure out what the hell you were doing.

go with a white front fender, red side plastics, and blue rear fender! unless your not american. haha . if you do the white and red post some pics so we can see how ugley it is or how cool you made it . either way, as long as you think its tight thats all that matters.

I bought the white fenders and did it, looked funky

I then put black shrouds on, looked funky

my bike is all black now, and it looks good.

IMHO

All black

All White

All Stock