Sign in to follow this  

Where can you race pitbikes in Massachusetts ?

I'm just getting my first pitbike and was wondering where I could race it in Mass. Can you guys help ?

keep checking back here and the races will pop up... no one has there schedules out yet so no one has any dates or places as of yet.

I'm just getting my first pitbike and was wondering where I could race it in Mass. Can you guys help ?

Im on the up and up with 99% of all the Pitbike related events in Mass from Ride Days to full blown race events.

Im also the PR Man on the Web for the Transworld Motocross Masters of Mini Series that will be in Its second season this Summer Largest pit bike series on the East Coast

Contact me Via My Email: csxt98engineer@yahoo.com

And I will Hook you up with Info and Video teasers from this Past Pitbike race season and things to look for...

Thanks- Kevin Oldschool Marshall

Check your Cycle News.

I subscribe and have never seen a pitbike race listed in any new england area

well not in MA, but im sure precision could hook you up with the info needed to ride at rocky hill/race the twmx master or minis. fun stuff! next year i would like to race my TTR after i mod it al ittle more.

Im on the up and up with 99% of all the Pitbike related events in Mass from Ride Days to full blown race events.

Im also the PR Man on the Web for the Transworld Motocross Masters of Mini Series that will be in Its second season this Summer Largest pit bike series on the East Coast

Contact me Via My Email: csxt98engineer@yahoo.com

And I will Hook you up with Info and Video teasers from this Past Pitbike race season and things to look for...

Thanks- Kevin Oldschool Marshall

this is awesome ... ive been havin this problem too thanks a bunch and keep us posted :applause:

5 Stops are planned for the TWMX Masters of mini Series this Season

Facilitys in Mass that allow Pit Bikes or Have Events:

1) Crow Hill Mx Park (in Tempelton Ma.) Has a Mini track allows Minis and will Have Pit Bike events this season

2) Capeway rovers (Middleboro Ma. Mx Facility) Has a New Pit Bike track... They Have taken control of the ABA/NBL BMX Track and Converted it to a Full Blown pit Bike track..... More to come on this Info this Sunday as we are attending the Jack frost series at Middleboro :eek:

3) Sideways Promotions Track in ( Winchendon Ma) Will Have Weekly/Bi Weekly ( weather Permiting) pit bike Races starting around end of April or May .....Pete Runs Many classes :lol:

4) The Transworld Masters of Minis Series INFO will be released the Weekend of Southwick AMA National Motocross Race....... This will Be huge!!! :naughty:

Conneticut Area:

and of course there is My favorite place to ride at my Buddy 30 time New England MX Champ Tony lorussos ( CT River Mx Park) Or Rocky Hill Tony always welcome Pit bikes to ride.

we talked about building a Separate Pit Bike track this season to attract more Riders This came about Because he is no longer taking Quads at the track this year and will expand the MX Track....Too Cool :lol:

And we Have Mototown USA that allows Pit bikes to ride for $80.00 for a day pass ( Except tuesdays) Tuesdays are for set-up for Members Only as of Now.....:lol:

New Hampshire:

106 Race park ( Pembroke NH ) will have Motard racing every 2 weeks at the new outdoor Facility $30,000 in new Paving at the track I will have info on this soon...What an AWESOME time this place is!!!!

Maine:

MX 207 Facility allows Pit Bikes and has a Pit bike track Ive been there its a great place and facility to ride at.

Also there is some other things I am working on such as a Motard race series here on the cape.....More info to come soon...:applause: