Sign in to follow this  

150 ridin pics

Nice pics as always. How is the new layout for the 150? I haven't been there in a while and I hear they have lights now, can you see good enough?

Sweet pics, looks like alot of fun. This your only bike? Look a little big for it

6' -175lbs. not too bad. I've seen much bigger cats than me riding these things.

I have that for the local minimoto tracks. I have 4 other bikes that the kids race. I don't have room for a big bike for me right now.

Dave... OWC is a lot more fun with the new layout. Race this Sunday at ACE.

C'MON.

Ah, I see. I'm 5'11 160 and I ride mine, so I guess another couple pounds isn't much different.

6' -175lbs. not too bad. I've seen much bigger cats than me riding these things.

I have that for the local minimoto tracks. I have 4 other bikes that the kids race. I don't have room for a big bike for me right now.

Dave... OWC is a lot more fun with the new layout. Race this Sunday at ACE.

C'MON.

Your right about the size thing, there are much bigger guys than us riding 150's. Juan is 6'3'' and 230 lbs riding a 150. About the race thing, I can get my butt handed to me on normal days. It would hurt to make it offical. You've left me behind. I've eased off the riding time with the injuries and I took some time off so I could heal for the snow board trip.