Sign in to follow this  

UK 400sm now with tr3 and dyno sheet

sorry about the title i meant to put rs3

well if you missed my other thread i went to fit my yoshi system (standard stainless) and balls'd it right up lol cross threaded a few bits and clearance probs ect, so due to this i thought stuff it and sent her off to the local tuners so they could sort it out for me.

And yep i got her back at lunchtime today with dyno ect and what a diferent bike she is :lol: the bloody pipe is loud as fook haha deffo need to fit the insert back in there, but to be honest the bike pulls super smooth all the way up the range and the gears and you can just feel the bike wanting to lift the front wheel when snapping on the gas:eek:

some pics of the pipe fitted :

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

and the dyno sheet :

DSC00782.jpg

small vid:

th_MOV00781.jpg

the dyno run was done as base setting with the pipe fitted and then with the dyno kit so i am not great in the knoledge on these things but from what the text books say that the bikes are as standard it looks like a very good gain in power and alot smoother power curve.

:applause::lol:

cant belive that vid as you guys that have the rs3 will understand that vids just dont do it justice unless next to the bike lmao

got it done by steve at :http://www.motrac-racing.com/dynojet.html

small company but great guys and good service to boot will deffo go there for work when needed again.

Too far away for me :naughty:

How did they feel about working on a 35 hp single :lol:

That is usually the best clue, the first dyno run I had on my DRZ was a free run at an open day, they did not take it seriously at all.

Untill it showed 49.6hp, when they were expecting 30hp at most.

You could barely hear the open pipe over all the laughing and jeering from the spectators, all on sports bikes.

It made all the sports bike boys look a little silly, when the dyno operator pointed out

that my DRZ was the only bike he had tested all day, that pulled more hp than a stock bike.

Neil. :applause::lol::eek:

dont take this the wrong way mate but how the hell did you get 49bhp

dont take this the wrong way mate but how the hell did you get 49bhp

Excuse me for butting in. Click on Neil's "My Garage" (under his name) then you will be able to see the mods he has done/posted.

Excuse me for butting in. Click on Neil's "My Garage" (under his name) then you will be able to see the mods he has done/posted.

Thank you, saved me the job :applause:

Also had an FCR at that time, but I removed it from "My Garage"

when I took it off the bike prior to selling.

Neil. :lol: :lol: :eek: