Stupid Question

What is the correct name/brand/association for the number plate stickers that show the blue and red, with the white rider in the middle, like the NBA or MLB logo's?

I'm looking for some numbers for my bike with that sticker included.

That is the AMA logo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now