Sign in to follow this  

Have you had any major problems with your bike?

I was just seeing if people have had any reacurring problems with their 2006 yz 250f:confused:

Some people have nad problems with thier clutches. I personally test rode one that felt like it was going to grenade at any moment.

Other than that, I haven't had any problems.

No major problems with the '06 250F I had. IMO, the majority of the problems with these bikes is more from owner neglect than a defective product.

You have a lot of people who abuse and neglect their bikes and when something goes wrong they never want to admit that it was their fault, not the bike's fault.

Well.... yeah, the plastic gets dirty. lol had you goin there!! I havent had any problems! Great Bike!

its a great bike just had some problems getting the right jets in the things other then that i love the shit out of it

I think the only real major problem I have heard of is the plastic yellowing by the gastank.

i got an 03 but i am guess in 06 is better but no problems just make sure u change oil, do what u need to do for it over winter, and run 1:10

My 06 was a absolute Lemon it dropped valves 7 times in like 10 rides and in the end they put a 05 top end in it and its been perfect ever since, yamaha payed for every single rebuild though, cost em a couple barrels, 4 heads, 5 sets of piston and rings, 1 set of cams and 7 sets of valves lol Never had any problems with my 04 and 05's though and my 07's seem fine (touch wood)aswell:thumbsup:

I was just seeing if people have had any reacurring problems with their 2006 yz 250f:confused:

i have 1 serious continually repeating problem with my 06: the rider!!!

:lol::applause::lol:

After owning an 01,04.06 and now a 07 I have to agree with Steve

"i have 1 serious continually repeating problem with my 06: the rider!!!"

Don