Sign in to follow this  

Baron AP linkage is being made!

I have begun the production process on my redesigned AP linkage kit. The prototype is being made as we speak. I have spoken to James Dean in regards to teaming up and am awaiting his decision. Either way I will have available a complete kit that will have everything that a guy would need to get some snap out of his scoot and think I can do it for the same or less money than what the Quickshot or the Bog-Be-Gone is available for. When I say it "will" be available I mean that those of you who want it may need to be patient, but I promise, it will be more complete and offer better performance than any of the other products out there.

If JD signs up I would imagine that they should be available through our very own TT store without a doubt. If he doesn't, I will still be working with him in regards to the kit and will work with the owners of our forum to make my own kit available through the site.

FYI - this is on the bottom floor as far as things go, so don't get all hyped up about anything yet. If folks get impatient I'm sure I will be available to accomodate to a point, but it will take some time to get the ball fully rollin'. Stay tuned.

So what you are saying is that the kit would include the linkage, diaphragm, AND leak jet(s)? :applause: good luck my friend:thumbsup:

So what you are saying is that the kit would include the linkage, diaphragm, AND leak jet(s)? :applause: good luck my friend:thumbsup:

That would be correct. It will be bike specific and foolproof. No guess work, no gimmicks, just performance and a fair price.

That would be correct. It will be bike specific and foolproof. No guess work, no gimmicks, just performance and a fair price.

I could possibly volunteer to be a guinea pig:ride:

Regardless if JD signs up with you, TT would help you market and sell them.

That is the plan. He's thinking about it but who knows fer sher. Have you ever talked to him on the phone? Man is he ever proper! Great enunciation!

That is the plan. He's thinking about it but who knows fer sher. Have you ever talked to him on the phone? Man is he ever proper! Great enunciation!

You'll find in life that people that are truly intelligent speak properly without prompt. Its refreshing in todays "Im's a dumbazz and prouds ovs its" world. :applause:

That said, that mofo knows his shit for sure yo.... :lol:

And to think fuel injection is gonna steal your thunder :eek:

J/P good on ya that you're make a product thats gonna give owners more rediculous throttle response from their FCR MX :applause:

Did honda pay you royalties when they put the o-ring on the 07 CRF carb?? :lol:

TT is awesome, you got guys like baron that come up with better carb tuning techniqes than the factory :lol:

congratulations on your decision to go forward with this. best of luck Josh.

They did actually, but mine is different and addresses all of the tuning issues for the AP. The Ready Racing one doesn't appear to take everything into account. I still haven't seen one in person, so I'm not even sure the thing does anything. :applause:

Looks like all the ready racing thing does is make your linkage "into one"...other than that, it won't do the full mod you came up with Mr Baron:applause: So I have to agree, the ready racing thingy ma bob won't do much for ya :applause::lol:

They did actually, but mine is different and addresses all of the tuning issues for the AP. The Ready Racing one doesn't appear to take everything into account. I still haven't seen one in person, so I'm not even sure the thing does anything. :applause:

i know what it will do! it will tweak your linkage when you bottom out the AP rivet continually :lol:

I could possibly volunteer to be a guinea pig:ride:

You go away Dean, back of the line, no soup for you...

ben

Sorry, BVD has already agreed to sign me to a one year $250,000 contract as a sponsored rider and tester. . . :applause:

I'll wash your bike and bring you clean goggles with tear-offs for a cool $25,000 a year -- weekends only, 5 hour max work day.

ben

guys he has allready been having secret test performed. rumor has it, some remote area in N.E. Oklahoma.

guys he has allready been having secret test performed. rumor has it, some remote area in N.E. Oklahoma.

Isn't that where the aliens landed...

I'll be seriously traumatized if I'm not on the test team.

ben