Sign in to follow this  

Stator/Magneto BLEW UP Please HELP Check the pics!!!

This is a crazy sight to see when you pull off your flywheel. This is a complete Moose Racing Stator, and Magneto premounted to the backing plate. Moose is going to take care of me since its only been 3 months since I bought it. On to the question I've got. Does anyone have a 95-06 kdx 200 or 220 stator just laying around that is in the Kansas City area? Or even between KC and Stockton, MO area. All I want is ignition right now. I need something quick for a ride this weekend March 10th. I will be :applause:

Anyways I thought at least you guys would get a kick outta this. Has anyone seen this before?

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1612&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=f122431b67e850ac4b063e8a6b77e3e2

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1621&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=f122431b67e850ac4b063e8a6b77e3e2

The probel can be explain with one name, Moose. It was just a matter of time till it fell apart just like all of their stuff.

So what happened, the bolts back out? Thats an ugly mess for sure.

You got it. The bolts couldn't handle the Kaw 2 stroke. They backed right out and once the bike died, this is what I found after investigation:foul: .

Thankfully Moose is replacing it for free, and 2 day shipping it so I can ride this weekend. I'm going to back the bolts off and thread lock everything this time so it doesn't happen again.