Sign in to follow this  

Where to get BBR frame cradle??? At best price?? HELP.

Hi, I sold my gold frame cradle for some reason :lol: , and would like to get another one asap. So the ? is, where can I get one for the cheapest price???:applause:

I would even take a used one if anyone is interested in selling, or trading me for anything. I have lots of yz85, crf50, and ttr125 parts.

And finally, where is the best place to buy a good shift lever for the ttr125. No silly linkages, and at a reasonable price??? What is the best one???

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi, I sold my gold frame cradle for some reason :lol: , and would like to get another one asap. So the ? is, where can I get one for the cheapest price???:lol:

I would even take a used one if anyone is interested in selling, or trading me for anything. I have lots of yz85, crf50, and ttr125 parts.

And finally, where is the best place to buy a good shift lever for the ttr125. No silly linkages, and at a reasonable price??? What is the best one???

Thanks in advance!!!

I've been looking for a frame cradle too and came across this site for $169 --> http://monkeybuttparts.com/pk4/store.pl

Keep in mind the new style will be released soon!

Hope this helps :applause:

There was a post a while ago where some place was selling them for $143. Just do a search for the last 30 days.

ebay, froogle, bbrmotorsports.com, thumper talk sells em too i think

That they do (TT that is) and will price match 110%.

I did a search for that thread that had them on sale for $143, but I came up with nothing. Did TT delete it?