Sign in to follow this  

need new triple clamp

lol I bought the same triple clamps. I tried all the rubber inserts to see if there was a big differents (there wasn't) I took them back I bought the Applied clamps. Just my 0.02 cents.

Bye the way, I hope to have a dremel tool or a file, there a B%tch to put in.

I've looked at them long and hard. If the time comes that I replace my triple clamp, that one would have to be the front-runner in my mind at this point. I like the versitility in the multiple mounting positions, as well as the interchangability of the mounting system's optional firmness levels. And last but nowhere near least, the additional benefit of being able to change the bar clamp riser height.:applause:

I actually was typing this when OCMAN posted up, I wasn't aware of installation problems...OC...what kind of problems did they give you?

I went with the scotts but I was looking at those. I think they would be cool, help with vibration

Only went with scott for underbar dampiner set.

Procircuit makes the top bar mount clamp for 99 dollars. I have them on my 125 and 250f. What kinda of bike do you ride?

I have a Longhorn clamp from Rocky Mountain. Its twice the quality I expected. I also have the Rocky Mountain 55mm bar risers too.