Sign in to follow this  

Dear Mr, Governor: Please save our riding PROGRAM !

Please read this... Please act on this... It will only take you a few short minutes ! and please let us know you have helped !

The OHV commission, the group that controls our green and red sticker money, recently had a member quit. This group consists of seven appointed people all appointed by the California Governor. The OHV scales are still tipped toward Anti-OHV people. I think all have read and witnessed the downright craziness of what has come of our green sticker program.

We NEED a Pro-OHV person on this commission or our green/red sticker money will continue to go toward non-OHV agendas.

CORVA President and former member of the commission, Ed Waldheim is willing to go back on the commission. We need to let Governor Schwarzenegger know “WE WANT ED WALDHEIM BACK.”

We Need Ed Waldhiem Back on the Commission that controls OUR Green sticker money period, Ed is a leader, the OHMVR needs the leadership and direction it has been lacking to get back on track.

Please write, fax, Email, Phone the Governors office As Soon As Possible!

The following link has all the contact info for the Governor's office…

http://www.govmail.ca.gov/

This is the simple message I sent.

Dear Mr. Governor:

Please put Ed Waldheim on the OHMVR commission position, He is a well qualified fair minded conservationist who will help bring balance to the commission.

For too long there has been a negative bias on this commission. I cannot believe you would want anything but a commission that supports fair use of the Green and Red Stickers fees that we pay to manage our riding experience.

Please be fair. Please get involved in this.

Thank you.

good post Bolt. it's been around, but glad to see u in the fight

Thanks Bolt for posting that. That letter is perfect..simple ,short,

and to the point...thats all we need:thumbsup:

Please, It only take a few more minutes to print the letter

and put a stamp on it, I really believe that sending these things

snail mail has a better impression than Email...even Fax if necessary

I went riding with Ed today(over 100mi), He is very grateful from the response

and support we have generated on the Internet... he is in fine form.. energetic

and ready to kick some butt up in Sacremento :applause:

Thanks

Wayne Nosala

My version

Governor

As a lifelong citizen of this great state I am asking you to consider Ed Waldheim for OHV commissioner. I feel he can and will bring a balance to this commission. Seems to me that a lot of groups are not interested in the public use of land, rather the agenda they put forward.

I ask of you to help all citizens and interest be heard on these vital proposals. Families access to these public lands in a safe manner is priority for all Californians. The integrity of the Red/Green sticker money is also a issue. Advocation for the citizens paying these fees is a core value to our republic.

I thank you for your integrity and consideration. James M Miller

Thanks Bolt for posting that. That letter is perfect..simple ,short,

and to the point...thats all we need:thumbsup:

Please, It only take a few more minutes to print the letter

and put a stamp on it, I really believe that sending these things

snail mail has a better impression than Email...even Fax if necessary

I went riding with Ed today(over 100mi), He is very grateful from the response

and support we have generated on the Internet... he is in fine form.. energetic

and ready to kick some butt up in Sacremento :applause:

Thanks

Wayne Nosala

Wayne I'll be printing many of them and taking them to our riding events and asking all RIDERS members and RIDERS guests to sign them in person and I'll mail them personally each week starting this Monday after Dove Springs ! LOL

I've also posted this thread at RIDERSONLINE.org, Cannondalers.com, DeZertRangers.com & RaceDezert.com. I found it originally on KTMTalk.com and my KTM brothers properly embarrassed me into a Lifetime membership with CORVA. I was overdue... LOL

We (and I) will be doing our part from now on.

Folks, you may want to give more information as to which commission we want Ed appointed to. There are hundreds of commissions within the state government. An improved description would be something like this:

Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Commission within the Department of Parks and Recreation.

Keep up the great work!!!

Keep informed and active

Ride on

Brewster

CERA...assistant LAO

Thanks guys... WHO ELSE...? We have thousands on TT... Let's start DOING instead of waiting to complain after we lose more land...

Send that email... Send that letter... and BRAG ABOUT it... Let us know so we can thank you !