Sign in to follow this  

Too big?

Would be nice to hear the sound clip from this.....probably something such as..........yeeeeeeeeeehaaawwwwww

did you land all flat...it looks like you might have wanted to barely tap your back brake. just my .02

YEE HAAY!? More like "OHHH S--T! this is gonna hurt" :lol: Got real lucky as it is a down hill drop off. No rear brake used as the rear caught the hill and pulled the front down, just a little gas to get away.:applause: Yeah, getting the nose down would have helped in the transition to the whoops that followed. Of course not believing the cute girl:banghead: holding the "jump" sign would have helped too:bonk: . Never trust a sign holder in a desert race:naughty: . Besides I really don't have the skill to do this.

You are crazy dude, I would have needed a change of undies at the bottom. Love the bike though it looks good.

Nice pics! I like seeing DRZ's getting some air. I think I need to do some suspension adjustments on mine before I try to get more than one wheel off the ground at a time. LOL I just bought mine last week.

Nope, no hurt at all. I was expecting a big thud at the bottom but it is a hil and more of a drop off than a jump. Just a light bottoming and then off through the whoops for the next 15 miles of the race.