BAD Crash

I live in CO where helmets aren't required, and all I've got to say is damn. I always where a helmet, but back in my street days I'd fore go the helmet now and again.

I've in stilled helmet wearing into my kids and my friends kids. That guy got popped hard, just the sound was hard to hear.

Wow what a great story. I find it hard to believe that all of you haters have never been on your bikes without a helmet. Hell, just last Sunday I took my bike around the block after washing it, no helmet. Man, after seeing that, I am not going anywhere on my bike without my brain bucket on. I am glad that things turned out for him. Quadtard or not, it would have sucked for his family and girl if he had not made it. That sound when he hit the hard top was sooooo gross. Thanks for the post. :applause:

Wow what a great story. I find it hard to believe that all of you haters have never been on your bikes without a helmet. Hell, just last Sunday I took my bike around the block after washing it, no helmet. Man, after seeing that, I am not going anywhere on my bike without my brain bucket on. I am glad that things turned out for him. Quadtard or not, it would have sucked for his family and girl if he had not made it. That sound when he hit the hard top was sooooo gross. Thanks for the post. :applause:

I don't think many people are out doing one handed wheelies on a paved road without a helmet. I've gone up and down my street to warm my chain or check a problem but I wouldn't do stunts! Hell, I don't even reach 3rd gear. That's just stupid and this is story is proof why!

Hey heres a big sarcastic thanks to the medical crew and doctors who prevented this gene from leaving the pool. Seriously people Darwin was right, but evolution doesn't work if you keep saving people who are too stupid to be alive.