Sign in to follow this  

VT'ers... Lyndon State College?

Anyone here go to Lyndon State College in VT, or here any thing about the college? Girlfriend is looking for colleges in VT, and liked this one. Her parents strict regulations wont let her go to college at Johnson State with me...

Fellow LSC Alumni Right here - class of '94! School was great.. tuition somewhat high for out of staters. FYI most Meterologists you see in NE on the news are LSC grads!

Nice OT! But, I would have to say, that most people who graduate from LSC end up using there degree in the field the were looking for... I went for Graphic Design and currently work in the printing/design industry.

Elementary Ed is a great program there. I really close friend of mine graduated with an Elem. Ed. degree and she heads up the Early Education Supervisory "team" for Orleans South here in VT.

The one thing though, the first year I was there coming from Providence and going to Rural - more rural than Johnson, VT - was BIG TIME culture shock!!!! I remember looking out my window the first time it snowed and I was like "Is it ever going to stop snowing??????"

Good luck to her :applause: