07 250F suspension

im not worried about hieght im worried about head shake bc i ride my dads 06 450f and i get real bad head shake. so im curious on how soft i can soften the suspension up on the stock ones with it still being correct otherwise im gonna end up sending it in for softer springs

You need lighter springs. Try a .38 front and 4.0 rear. You want to get about 102-104mm race sag with about 30-35mm static sag. The 4.0 rear may still be stiff for you unless you are very fast.

120lbs is really light for a 250F, I kept my son off the 250F until he reach 125lbs. It is hard to get the bikes right for such a light weight. And are you top 5 B Class at amatuer nationals or at local tracks? Are you going to LL's every year in the B class? If your are that kind of fast I would suggest .38 forks and 4.2 Shock. You can use one .37 and one .39 for an effective .38 in the forks. We did this all the time to get the right rate. The 3.8 shock spring will give you the 102-104mm race sag with real close to 35mm static sag wich is a good start.

My son ran from .38 to .43 forks last year and from 4.2 - 4.6 shock springs and he went from about 125-135lbs.