Sign in to follow this  

Woot Woot! Installed Jets, K&N and 3x3 Finally!

Well we finally got our TT package and installed our jet kits (me and mrsSlicer)! She got to learn some stuff too. The info from the forum helped a BUNCH! The bikes started the first time and they both run great! Thank to TT!

mrsSlicer gets the needle together!

IM002048.jpg

and disasembles and reassembles her own bike!

IM002041.jpg

eat it up fellas, she's one in a million!

Did just that before work today! Awesome difference, even with stock (opened) exhaust. Romped it and it came up on throttle in 2nd on its own with not tug! No more pop pop bang on decel... I like! Now for a set of RS3s! Sux, gotta buy 2 of everything!

Did just that before work today! Awesome difference, even with stock (opened) exhaust. Romped it and it came up on throttle in 2nd on its own with not tug! No more pop pop bang on decel... I like! Now for a set of RS3s! Sux, gotta buy 2 of everything!

hmmm rejet with open stock exhaust....could you post a vid so i can hear how your bike sounds?thanx

sounds surprisingly(sp) good.. i'll get a video when i replace my HD. (using a backup with no firewire) soon hopefully.

now only you could find the 2 for 1 deals:thumbsup: :applause:

eat it up fellas, she's one in a million!

Yeah, right, she's also probably 20-30 Lbs less than you (minimum) so she can hand your shorts to you on the track!:applause:

Actually only 10 lbs lighter, but if she wanted to, she could smoke me if she keeps her learning curve. (she says she doesnt have the balls to do what i do! her words, i swear it!)....

working on the video now... coming soon

Ok.... Video is processing on youtube currently. And yes those are custom 2.5" tips! Some bling until we get the RS3's! No other functional purpose. The start is with choke, then 1/2, then off... romp romp! No thats not smoke, its condensation, it was chilly this morning (~40).

The Video is up now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXUm7rmhgHo