Sign in to follow this  

Chain help PLEASE

I used to have a chain that was either x-ring, t-ring or o-ring and it was gold on gold (just like the non o-ring type ERT2).

I thought it was a D.I.D. or Renthal - however, after looking for over an hour, I cannot find a close up picture of their chains to see if they are gold on gold.

I need a 520 - o-ring type - gold on gold chain name brand.

PLEASE HELP!!!

HalfNutz,

I went to both Thumpertalks link for Regina and to Regina's website, http://www.reginachain.it/eng/products/index.shtml and both the o-ring and z-ring chains are gold on black. Do you know if there might be a Regina chain not listed on their site that is gold on gold? I really appreciate your reply and help on this one. Thanks much.

Just to be safe, please note that I am still in search of that "infamous" gold on gold o-ring "family" chain. Thanks for your help all.

When you say 'gold on black' and 'gold on gold' are those just colors or are they significant for something else?

They're describing the color, generally gold chains are of higher quality than just normal black ones. (Thats generally)

They're describing the color, generally gold chains are of higher quality than just normal black ones. (Thats generally)

Thats a good funny. What are you doing with these things. My chains last around 50-60 hours. Maybe less. By then I want to toss them. A new drive line is as good as new engine work. Running a beat chain is robbing you of power. Trail, MX, play.