4runner setup for three bikes???

I have a 87 4runner (1st gen. 4runner) the one with the removable camper. I need to fit two full size bikes and one 80 in the rear cargo area because i have no trailer. I already have the top off with the rear seats out. I have the bottom boarded with plyboard alll the way, flush against the front bench seat, supported by couple two by fours. THe plyboard extends probably from the back of the bench to midway of the bed. My question is how would i setup some type of wheel chock or rail or what setup would you all suggest to support the bikes with tiedowns. The tiedown points will be modded by the existing bolt holes from the camper on the side of the bed. If anyone can come up with some homemade ideas or low-budget ideas, i'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Yeah i got the roll bar off already so it has the dimensions of the back of the toyota pickup. I was thinking of building some chocks out of wood (2x4) and flush the bike tight to the back of the bench seat and custom make my tie downs. I was also thinking about facing them backwards. Do you think any of this will work? Any ideas?